- AIADR is Inviting Applications for the Post of ” Chief Executive Officer,” Apply to email@example.com
- AIADR is seeking a dedicated, passionate, visionary and committed professional from Business Sectors, Legal Services or Institutional background with 15 years or more experience and unique credentials as a CEO / Director / GM!
- Candidates from Malaysia or ASIAN countries are encouraged to apply!
- CEO is required to be a Champion and Driver of the new and rising membership based NGO and ADR Institution.
- Overall responsibility for the management and the Secretariat Functions.
- Must be able to build and grow with the Institute.
2. Members of ArbitralWomen Group and Female Applicants will get 10% off from the Standard Subscription Rates till the gender ratio of the AIADR Membership is equalized or if join by 31 July 2019 (extended date), whichever is later.
3. Applications for Corporate Memberships are invited under following groups:
- Platinum Members—Users of ADR Services
- Gold Members—Arbitral Institutions and ADR / Legal Services Providers
- Silver Members— Educational Institutions
- Ordinary Members — All Other Corporates