- AIADR is Inviting Applications for the Post of ” Chief Executive Officer,” Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AIADR is seeking a dedicated, passionate, visionary and committed professional from Business Sectors, Legal Services or Institutional background with 15 years or more experience and unique credentials as a CEO / Director / GM!
- Candidates from Malaysia or ASIAN countries are encouraged to apply!
- CEO is required to be a Champion and Driver of the new and rising membership based NGO and ADR Institution.
- Overall responsibility for the management and the Secretariat Functions.
- Must be able to build and grow with the Institute.
2. First Annual General Meeting of AIADR
AGM will be held on Tuesday 4p.m. 15 Oct 2019 at Kuala Lumpur. All members have been notified by email and Notice of AGM and the AGM Papers with Annual Report also sent by email. If you have missed the email you can login online to your membership account and download the AGM documents under “Resources“. If you have yet to create a membership profile online, then please do so first.
All members are encouraged to attend in person.
3. Applications for Corporate Memberships are invited under following groups:
- Platinum Members—Users of ADR Services
- Gold Members—Arbitral Institutions and ADR / Legal Services Providers
- Silver Members— Educational Institutions
- Ordinary Members — All Other Corporates