Who is this for?
Any individual who is fit and proper person in all respects and satisfies the Council that the person is committed to the Institute’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and is duly qualified to be eligible for the grade of Associate Member of the Institute.
How to qualify?
Choose one of the routes below:
A degree in Law with good grades and have completed the internship if applicable and minimum 6 months post university qualification experience in any organization
Has successfully completed the Introduction to ADR Course or Module-1 by AIADR, or equivalent training course from the list of approved institutions
Has been an Associate of another international institute recognized by AIADR to be of equal standard and qualifications as for the Associate of the Institute
What are the benefits?
- The use of post-nominal letters “AAIADR”
- Voting rights during AIADR General Meetings
- Participate in AIADR Committees & events
- Publishing of own articles through AIADR’s website, newsletter and journal
- Participation in discussion forums, moots and talks on special topics by experts in different jurisdictions
- Priority of registration and member rates for courses, training and events by AIADR
- Free subscription to AIADR newsletter and journal
- Network with other members regardless of membership levels
How much will it cost?
One-time registration fee US$25 + Annual Fee US$50
(*1st year annual fee would be pro-rated based on date of application)
Associate membership would have to be renewed annually on 1 January of each year